Video-Link Practical Training
Healthier Business Group offers Basic Life Support – Including AED’s Practical Video Link Training. This new innovative way of delivering practical training has many associated benefits that are listed below:
- Meets Resus Council Guidelines;
- Accepted by the ALL Frameworks;
- Blended learning meaning the candidate can complete the theory part on our portal at a time convenient to them;
- Training Delivered by Fully Qualified Instructors with an active teaching qualifications ;
- Booking Times available throughout the day to suit candidates schedules;
- Door to Door Delivery to make the process more convenient to candidates;
- Can be delivered anywhere in the UK;
- Can all be completed in around 15-30 minutes;
- As this is not class room based candidates won’t need to travel or incur charges for fuel, rail tickets or parking charges;
- No lost earnings that happens when candidates attend a whole day classroom training event – We can work round their current role/schedule;
- A full automated booking system that will send reminders both by email and text message;
- Full tracking details of the parcel supplied with a 1 hour time arrive slot allocated;
- If the candidates is not going to be in they can select that the parcel is delivered to one of thousands of DPD collections centres often only 1 mile from their location;
- Free to use secure video-link software that is compatible with Desktops, Laptops, Tablets and Mobiles – No fancy equipment needed;
- Aligned to the Core Skills Training Framework commercial list (verified training provider);
- A clear governance policy in place and a fully detailed risk assessment conducted before every training session (this is a requirement of all frameworks/resus council). The risk assessment issued is stored in the candidates record on the portal making easy to provide to auditors/trusts if required.
The price of this service is only £50.00 (inclusive of Vat and delivery costs)
(All training services are provided by Carlin Associates T/A Healthier Business Group).
Clinical Nurse Interviews
How it works:
Our Clinical interviews are conducted by Video Link and we can interview nurses up to a band 8 and this will be booked through our portal.
Prior to the interview taking place we will ensure that the candidate is who they say they are (i.e. check photo ID) this will be screen captured and stored on our secure server. The interview questions/answers will be recorded, and a full report signed by the relevant clinician (in most cases Lynne Thomson) and stored on our portal. The system will then send an email confirming that the interview has been completed and you can download the report to put in the candidates file.
Some of the key benefits of our nurse interviews are as follows:
- No lost earnings for the candidates as they don’t need to attend your offices for a face to face interview
- An easy and convenient online booking system that provides email and text reminders
- Free to use secure video-link software that is compatible with all devices
- Same day booking service available
- We provide a fully detailed report that is accepted by framework auditors
- Cost effective with block bookings available
- Dedicated administrator to look after you and your candidates
Free Reference Request Service
How it works:
When a candidate has been added to our portal either to complete training or fill in an Occupational Health form a reference can be requested for them also.
An automated e-mail will be sent from our site to your referee of choice and they will be able to complete the reference online. When they have completed this you will receive a notification e-mail and the reference can be downloaded from the candidates account
Some of the key benefits of our Reference Request Service are as follows:
- Time Saving method of requesting a reference
- Customisable form allows you to ask questions relevant to individual candidates
- Reminder function that allows you to remind the referee that they have the reference to complete