Video-Link Practical Training – BLS
- Meets Resus Council Guidelines
- Accepted by the ALL Frameworks
- Blended learning meaning the candidate can complete the theory part on our portal at a time convenient to them
- Training Delivered by Fully Qualified Instructors with an active teaching qualification
- Training times available to book throughout the day to suit the candidate’s schedule
- Door to Door Delivery to make the process more convenient to candidates
- Can be delivered anywhere in the UK
- Can be completed in around 15-30 minutes
- As this is NOT classroom-based the candidate will NOT need to travel or incur charges for fuel, rail tickets, or parking charges
- No lost earnings that may happen when attending a full-day classroom training event – We can work around the candidate’s current role/schedule
- A fully automated booking system that will send reminders both by email and text message
- Full tracking details of the parcel supplied with a 1-hour time arrival slot allocated
- If the candidates are not going to be home they can select to have the parcel delivered to one of the thousands of DPD collections centres often only 1 mile from their location
- Free to use secure video-link software that is compatible with Desktops, Laptops, Tablets and Mobiles – No fancy equipment needed
- Aligned to the Core Skills Training Framework commercial list (verified training provider)
- A clear governance policy in place and a fully detailed risk assessment conducted before every training session (this is a requirement of all frameworks/resus council). The risk assessment issued is stored in the candidate’s record on the portal, making it easy to provide to auditors/trusts if required.
Our training can be provided on a one to one basis, group basis, both in and out of office availability.
The price of this service is from £36.00 (inclusive of Vat and delivery costs)
(All training services are provided by Carlin Associates T/A Healthier Business Group).
Video-Link Practical Training – Immunisation
Healthier Business Group offers Vaccination and Immunisation Training over Video Link in full compliance with PHE Guidelines. This new innovative way of delivering practical training has many associated benefits, some of which are listed below:
• CPD Accredited
• Meets all National Requirements
• COVID-19 Secure
• Training Delivered by Fully Qualified Instructors with an active teaching qualification
• Training times available to book throughout the day to suit the candidate’s schedule.
• Door to Door Delivery by DPD to make the process more convenient
• Can be completed in around 3 hours
• Immunisation Training E-Learning module included in the cost.
• As this is NOT classroom-based the candidate will NOT need to travel or incur charges for fuel, rail tickets, or parking charges.
• A fully automated booking system that will send reminders both by email and text message
• Full tracking details of the parcel supplied with a 1-hour time arrival slot allocated
• If the candidate is not going to be home, they can select to have the parcel delivered to one of the thousands of DPD collection centres often only 1 mile from their home
• Free to use secure video-link software that is compatible with Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, and Mobiles – No fancy equipment needed
The price of this service is from £96.00 (inclusive of Vat and delivery costs)
How it works:
Our Clinical interviews are conducted by Video Link and we can interview nurses up to a band 8, Midwife’s, HCA’s, and AHP’s.
Prior to the interview taking place we will ensure that the candidate has their identity confirmed (i.e. check photo ID) this will be screen-captured and stored on our secure server. The interview questions/answers will be recorded, and we will issue a fully compliant report with the framework requirements.
Some of the key benefits of our clinical interviews are as follows:
- No lost earnings for the candidates as they don’t need to attend your offices for a face to face interview
- An easy and convenient online booking system that provides email and text reminders
- Free to use secure video-link software that is compatible with all devices
- Same day booking service available
- We provide a fully detailed report that is accepted by framework auditors
- Cost effective with block bookings available
- Dedicated administrator to look after you and your candidates
NMC Revalidation Confirmer Service
• A dedicated team of Revalidation administrators to support your account
• A two-staged review of your documentation
• An automated service up until your reflective discussion
• Reflective platform, with e-mail and text reminders
• Fully trained NMC registrants undertaking the reflective discussions
• £51.00 (including VAT) fee for full service
• The candidate will need to submit their application for Revalidation through the NMC online portal, so you must set up an NMC account discussion booking via https://www.nmc.org.uk/registration/nmc-online/
What is required:
• 450 Practice Hours – 900 if dual-registered
• 35 hours of CPD – 20 hours must be participatory
• 5 practice-related feedback from client’s patients and/or colleagues
• 5 reflective accounts – can be based on CPD, feedback, or experience
• Reflective discussion – must be with another nurse or midwife
• Confirmation – must be confirmed by an appropriate person
• The candidate will also need to confirm to the NMC
• Health and character – The candidate must confirm that they are capable of practice
• Indemnity – The candidate must confirm that they have indemnity cover in place
A candidate should only purchase this service if they are due to revalidate within the next three months. Once purchased one, of our team will contact the candidate to obtain the necessary documents and book them in to begin the revalidation process.
Free Reference Request Service
How it works:
A reference request can be requested when a candidate has been added to our portal to complete training or fill in an Occupational Health form.
An automated e-mail will be sent from our services to you, the referee of your choice, and they will be able to complete the reference online. When they have completed this, you will receive a notification e-mail with a link to download the completed reference.
Some of the key benefits of our Reference Request Service are as follows:
- Time-Saving method of requesting a reference
- The customisable form allows you to ask questions relevant to individual candidates
- Reminder function enabling users to remind the referee that they have the reference to complete